central Pa.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cichlid Kid

Aquarium Advice Addict
There are absolutly no quality LFS's in my area. Only petsmart in state college and petco in selinsgrove. Im from lewistown. Does anyone know of any i may have missed?

Unfortunately that's about it unless you can find the occasional place tucked into a strip mall.

I'm currently in Harrisburg, and whenever I want to do some serious aquarium shopping, I take the drive down to Lancaster and "That Pet Place". Bout 45 minutes from Harrisburg, but worth it because their livestock section alone is bigger than 2 Petcos put together.

Well maybe I'll get a wishlist together and take a trip. Does That pet place have a good selection of c.a., s.a. and african cichlids?

There are absolutly no quality LFS's in my area. Only petsmart in state college and petco in selinsgrove. Im from lewistown. Does anyone know of any i may have missed?

there is only a petco in state college not a petsmart unless im missing something here.

Back
Top Bottom