LFS in Raliegh, NC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrettyFishies

Aquarium Advice Addict
I need a good reccomendation for a LFS in Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area. I'm most concerned with the freshwater livestock, not so much the dry goods.

Hi. There is a pet store in Durham called Triangle Tropical. They have almost any fish you can think of salt and fresh. I go there when I am looking for a large quantity of fish. They also sell a small assortment of live plants. There is a small mall complex where the store is located. Straight accross from it is a taco bell. As you can tell I am horrible with directions. I believe they are in the durham phone book. Anyhow, check them out, you wont be disappointed.

MantisX

I'll have to check out that place next time I'm running aroun in Raleigh. But being a Greensboro native myself, might I recommend Aquamains. If you happen to be in this area. They're located at the corner of Spring Garden Rd. and West Market St. in the Food Lion Shopping Center. They do both FW and SW along with plants, live rock and some other things.

:morning:

Pretty fishes, what area exactly are you in?

There is Aquarium Outfitters in Wake Forest that is pretty good. There is Fish World and Fish Pros in Raleigh. Chapel Hill has Dubey's Petworld, but I wouldnt say it is great. Of course, there are several Petsmarts around--Raleigh and Durham. There is also Pet Supermarket which is OK, not great.

Back
Top Bottom