northwest Pa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im located in Erie.. just looking to trade frags or swap ideas from fellow Pennsylvanins.

stouty6969 said:
I have a friend that lives in conneaut lake

Not far at all.. there is large following of saltwater here but no one from my area are part of this forum.

huma-huma said:
I'm in washington pa. About 25 min south of pittsburgh:) would love to talk/buy/trade

Do u have ne extra live rock that you would want to sell me huma huma?

huma-huma said:
I'm in washington pa. About 25 min south of pittsburgh:) would love to talk/buy/trade

Really not to far... not fraging much at the moment... you should let me know when Pittsburgh has the there annual frag swap.. maybe we can grab a beer and talk tank.

jsmith said:
Really not to far... not fraging much at the moment... you should let me know when Pittsburgh has the there annual frag swap.. maybe we can grab a beer and talk tank.

When does Pittsburgh have their annual frag swap

stouty6969 said:
When does Pittsburgh have their annual frag swap

Once a year usually somtime during the spring.... cleveland and erie do one as well... i've been told that buffalo ny is quite the experience..

Stouty I def do, depending on how much you want...and jsmith, I'm not sure but ill find out and post it, def would be up for meeting and bs'in about tanks

huma-huma said:
Stouty I def do, depending on how much you want...and jsmith, I'm not sure but ill find out and post it, def would be up for meeting and bs'in about tanks

Let's say like 10-20 lbs or so even less than that I just need some to start my cycling

huma-huma said:
50 bucks for your choice

That sounds awesome man I'll deff be doing this I just gotta get my filtration all setup and I'll take it

Just give me a heads up of when you are planning on getting it...I'm gonna be adding another 50lbs to my tank here soon and I wanna keep track of what's new/old

huma-huma said:
Just give me a heads up of when you are planning on getting it...I'm gonna be adding another 50lbs to my tank here soon and I wanna keep track of what's new/old

How's this Sunday for you?

Think you might be able to hold off a few days? I didn't think you were gonna want it so soon lol and would like to get some base rock in and seeded before I take any out

huma-huma said:
Think you might be able to hold off a few days? I didn't think you were gonna want it so soon lol and would like to get some base rock in and seeded before I take any out

Oh yeah that's fine I just thought u wanted me to do it soon yeah whenever u want me to do it I'm down for that just let me know I'm gonna get some base rock here as well and I got live coral substrate but I want lr also cause that's mote efficient then ls

Back
Top Bottom