World Wide Aquarium, Upper Darby PA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dora'sfishtank

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Anybody have experience with this place? I got the creeps walking in, it was a converted grocery store (I think). Definitely a non bells and whistles place. Owner was a very nice guy, interesting, took his time, seemed to have good advice..until he advocated using fish to cycle. You know what, this is where I think I have to remind myself that everyone is different, he's probably not an axe murderer, but I will be doing a fishless cycle. Anyone know this place on Garrett Rd, Upper Darby PA? There's just something about it I can't put my finger on...

I've never been to The Hidden Reef, but I know a few locals who have been down there and said the place is nice. I go to Something Fishy in Northampton quite often. It's a little over an hour south of me near Allentown. They only carry saltwater fish and corals and always have a great selection.

that pet place in lebanon pa is the best place you need to make the trip.

That Pet Place is actually in Lancaster, PA. ;)

You may be interested in this event my reef club is having at their retail store.
TFP-Fragswap_10-2-10.jpg

TFP-Fragswap2_10-2-10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom