April Meeting date and location suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Lets start getting suggestions for meeting times and locations for the next meeting. I belive April 25th would be the next meeting time if we kept with our current last sunday of the month schedule. Reefdude at the last meeting offered up his house for the meeting.

We can all look at his great 90gal tank and marvel at his 55 gal sump/refuge that is remote located in the basement.

Any other suggestions for time/location?

WHat part of the day is best? I think some made the suggestion last meeting that maybe an earlier timeframe in the mid afternoon? Like 3ish?

I can bring a few frags of some leathers for anyone that wants some.

Ok we really need to firm up the next meeting time quick. I lost a week due to us having a baby or I would have done this earlier in the week.

Is anyone opposed to a Friday meeting? Just trying to include MrWrasse since I know he works at a hospital on the weekends.

Well 3 or 4 is fine on sat or sun for me, but I dont even get home till 6:30 during the week. I work next weekend, so May 1 or 2 would actually be best for me.

You will never accomdate everyone, just find out what works best for most.

I think we really need to stick to the original plan this late in the game. Shane's house 4 or 5, On sunday the 25th! I think that suited about 90 % of people there. I cant remember which (4 or 5). I can send out a mass email, we just need to firm it up. I will call shane tommorrow. We need to make it firm and run with it!!! As far as fridays, I think you would have a better shot at during the week around 6:30-7 on anything but a friday (just a suggestion), but that is going to be tough for some of the early risers.

Was it a boy or girl?? Congrats on NEW parenthood!!

Not really abig deal guys :). I say do wahts best for the group. I don't have any frags to trade anyway...nor do I have an actuall coral at all lol. I will try to get with freek for highlights of what is discussed. Thanks for trying to include me though.

Scott

Scott, you will have some frags when you come down to look at the tanks. Then in a year or so you will have stuff to share aswell.

If you dont mind ya if you could send a reminder message out. Been swampped here. Good thing I took two weeks off from work.

Twas a girl. http://www.vafishfreek.com/gallery/ for photos.

Since I cant remember and no suggestions, I think 4:30 should suit. If I am wrong let me know. I talked with Shane (the host) . Than I sent an email out to everyone Let me know if you didnt get an email and I will add you to the list. Mike H your mail box is full and Eddie, I dont have a good email address for you yet. I think we have 4 confirms right now and hoping for at least 8 this time folks. RSVP and let us know your plans.

Thanks.

Say that 'green water' is already a nice dark green color. I split that 1 two ltr bottle into 2 1 gal jugs. I sized up the drops from 27 for a 2ltr to 56 for a gal.

We have 6 confirms so far, Any more??

ALSO at Last count we have populated the shenandoah with 32 2 litre bottles of Phytoplankton from 1 small culture dish!!! Just some trivial info. 56 drops sounds good, Where did you find clear 1 gal jugs. That sounds great!

Any more RSVP's?????

Where did you find clear 1 gal jugs.

HEHE.

Hawain Punch comes in 1 gal clear containers at walmart. :)

Darn stuff is at a point I bet I could bring a gal and split it off a few ways for anyone who wants to start a culture and has not started yet.

anybody can call me on my cell phone anytime if you have any questions 5402941118. also if anyone would like anything special to eat or drink except beer, cant have any drinking and driving, i will provide all refreshments please let me know. you may come early if like. i also have a few frags i will trade if anyone likes mostly leathers. see you all then

I plan on bringing some of my frozen food mixture aswell for anyone. I am asking $2 a sandwich bag. They will be in those ziplock sandwitch bags. Frozen to a 1/4" or so thickness.

On the agenda for tommorow.

Recruting new members.
Offical name.
Next meeting time/date.
Possible 'fieldtrips'.
Bulk orders (liverock, livesand, livestock, drygoods)

Frozen food is ready.

It contains the following.

Raw shrimp
Scallops
Oysters
Clams
Squid
Nori

Saltwater was added to get a consistancy of a thick milkshake

Back
Top Bottom