Earthquake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ricksreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
Was standing beside my aquarium when I felt the quake and it scared the crap out of my fish and a quick wave rolled across my tank. crazy .

How bad was it near you? I felt it when I was on my smoke break but I though it was just me until I went back in the shop

Ricksreef said:
Was standing beside my aquarium when I felt the quake and it scared the crap out of my fish and a quick wave rolled across my tank. crazy .

Hope everything is ok.

Hit in Baltimore. A few things fell off some shelves but no major damage. Phones were out for a while though.

Felt it here in PA as well..Apparently it was felt at least as far north as New York. I've been hearing preliminary magnitude measurements of about 5.8.

Coleallensmom said:
Felt it here in PA as well..Apparently it was felt at least as far north as New York. I've been hearing preliminary magnitude measurements of about 5.8.

That's what I heard. The news said something about a plate in Richmond that shifted is was cause the quake.my coworkers family felt it in Michigan

I was driving so I didn't feel a thing. I was on my way to the fish wholesaler though and they said their roof was swaying and a lot of stuff fell off their shelves. Stuff fell over and broke at home too.

I felt it here in South central PA. It wasn't real bad here. Just enough to notice something was wrong and then it was over. The water in my tanks was sloshing a bit but wasn't enough to really faze the fish.

Back
Top Bottom