Fish Tales reopens!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hisc1ay

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I just drove by the shopping center where Fish Tales was supposed to have opened a year ago, and it's finally here! I was so excited. Right now they've only got one wall of tanks, but they're working on two more isles. It's a really nice setup, and the prices don't seem bad either. Cheaper than Fin-n-Feather from what I can tell. They say in about a month they should have the tanks up and stocked, so around March. I'm so friggin excited because it's just down the street from me instead of across town.

Their address is 4740 S. Laburnam Ave, Richmond, 23231.

-j

I went in there about a month ago and they had no tanks yet, and not much stock, but there was still a lot of construction going on.

I have not been very happy with the fish at Fin-n-Feather, but I do get Bio-Spira there. I priced a piece of driftwood there and they wanted $99 for it!!! I don't know if it was made of gold or not.... I got a smaller piece for $6 at Perfect Pets on Broad Street. I get my fish primarily at Azalea, but I am very eager to see the fish at Fish Tales.

Thanks- I have to make a special trip over there, but I am absolutely willing to do so for a good shop. Support your LFS!

Back
Top Bottom