Nice weather for a gettogether (did that just rhyme?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't sent a PM to Ray, if nobody else has I'll shoot him one.

So, Baltimore it is.

I tried to make a Google Map so people could see where the 4 stores are. I'll see if it works. haha.

Google Maps

I propose we start at House of Tropicals and follow each other to Sea Save... cause it's really hard to find!! Then if we want, have time, money, etc. we can hit Exotics, and Aquarium Depot last cause it's the farthest away from the beltway. Though I'll be going home that way so it we wanna hit that last I won't argue. :p

I'll probably hit that last one with you since we will be coming back the same way. At least we know this area and not do the loop thing we did coming back from Richmond! LOL!

Haha cool!

Yeah the trip back from Richmond was BRUTAL!

Anyways, I will likely take 70 to get to the Beltway but on the way back I'll take Rt. 26 to Frederick. It's a bit faster back to my house, and it's not as hectic as 70.

Scott, if you wanna meet in Frederick we can do that and then follow each other to Baltimore, or whatever. I'm not that good with directions so maybe I'll follow you. lol

Lindsay, do I have to come along to get you there. ;) lol Don't be surprised if I just show up. :p

You know me and plans Lindsay. It never works out. I'm a spur of the moment type person. But that morning, or whenever you all decide to meet, I may just show up unannounced. :) I'll call you if I end up going, on my way to Frederick.

I'm not sure where exactly most of y'all live but it might be good to meet at Scales and car pool from there further east. Here is where they are. I wouldn't mind driving from there since i live 10 minutes away from Scales.

Just let me know what you guys plan and I'll be there! Mike if you do come you are more then welcome to meet me at my house and I'll drive. Company is great!!!

Will do Allen. Just let me know what day and PM me your address and I`ll searc it and meet you there. I just cant go if it`s a Sunday.

So what do we want to shoot for? I can't go on May 17.

Other options are May 24 (Memorial Day Weekend) or May 31, then we get into June.

So, May 31 works for me, that's about a month away, give everyone time to save up some money? hehe.

There is also an incredible place called Roozen's Nursery off 495 by Andrews Airforce base. It is a haul but you won't believe your eyes. Two German owners that have more salt fish and corals than most. Everything s kept in a green house out back a large nusery. Unreal setup. I'm in for the trip.

Look forward to meeting you guys.

Mark

Roozen's is pretty cool. I've been there with Ray (Austinsdad). That is a trip unto itself, but definately worth a look. :)

Back
Top Bottom