Nice weather for a gettogether (did that just rhyme?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are we hitting Md this time? What is a good day?

I was just thinking, my my we've been quiet in here! I'm game, you all just name a place and I promise I'll be there this time. Or atleast try my hardest. lol

I'M BUSY ON THE WEEKEND OF MAY 10. BROTHER'S WEDDING AT SOME INN IN WESTERN PENNSYLVANIA. I'M ALSO JUST GETTING STARTED ON A DECK ON THE SIDE SO I'LL BE WORKING MOST WEEKENDS BUT IF I HAVE ENOUGH NOTICE I CAN SCHEDULE AROUND IT.

it's not that quiet in here lol:clown:

How about the last weekend of next month? That's my commission check! I'm going to need half of that to fill up my car!!!!

My vote is for the 31st not the weekend of the 24th. I already have plans for the 24th.

Let me know what you guys decide. Mike if you want to come up to my house we can ride together. I'll even drive.

It will have to be one of the MDers, I have only been to one. I would like to check Sea Saves (but we also need to take into account the "freshies").

I hear good things about TFW in gaithersburg, never been though.
Scales is an obvious choice if anyone has never been out in Cloverly.
But, are we wanting to spend the day driving around?

Iagree, can we get a list of centralized stores, say 15-30 mins away from each other? If Mike is coming up, we need to show him the good stores!

Hmm. Well I guess since Baltimore and DC aren't too far apart, we can do stores in both areas. Baltimore has got some nice ones.

Exotic Aquatics, House of Tropicals, and Sea Save. Also Aquarium Depot which is a bit outside of Baltimore.

Then if we went the DC route, there is Tropical Fish Warehouse in Gaithersburg, Scales in Cloverly, and Congressional in Rockville.

I'd rather go the Baltimore route. More stores for the freshies that way and I think they are all a little closer together than the DC stores. It'll mean a bit longer drive for you though Mike.

I won't be able to join you all but I would absolutely suggest you all visit Exotics. And it's just down the beltway from Aquarium Depot. Can't wait to hear about your trip. :)

Back
Top Bottom