REEF Meeting in Harrisonburg, Va on Jan 25th!! Whose coming?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrrrkva

Aquarium Advice Freak
We are meeting in Harrisonbur, Va At 6:30 (time compromised for everyone) I live at Beacon Hill Townhomes. Basically at the corner of Vine St and Main st on the North end of town. I will give better directions once this is set. Come for as long or as short as you need to. I will host it from 6:30-9:30. Lets have first one informal. Get to know each other. Maybe get an wish lish for an order pool. Bring your shopping list. Anyone need BULBS???? We can get a deal on bulks and save shipping. Lets try to get everyones info. You can email me if you want. I got about 9 email addresses. Send yours if you would like to be added to the list. My email is mrrrkva@att.net Please put Reef in the subject line so I know who its from

I will start with my list up for trade:

Pulsing red sea Xenia
Green hydnophora
FRESH Phytoplankton with directions how to start your own
Macro Algae, Feather, grape, and Spagetti

Everyone LIst what they have, and maybe we can prearrange some trades.

Even if you cant make it let us know if your interested in the club and some suggestions on next time and place.

Everyone bring their own drinks of Choice.

Dont forget your coolers, for after you go home with some goodies that you just traded!!

Any additions, subtractions, are welcomed to this agenda

SEND THOSE LIST OF FRAGS!!!!!

I need a head count so let me know!!!!

Matt

Back
Top Bottom