See your tanks. . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rickschabener

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello,

Someday I will trade in my freshwater tanks for saltwater. I would like to see some tanks in the Chester, Colonial Heights, Petersburg, Richmond area to get ideas and learn more about the hobby. If you have an established saltwater aquariam, I'd like to see it. I live in Chester.

Also, if you know of someone selling an entire setup at a good price, please let me know.

Thanks,
Rick

I am a FW type but I have seen some unbelievable deals in the Bargain Trader. I got one of those deals myself, with what looked like a brand new 44-gal including glass top, with an equally new-looking AllGlass solid pine stand for $100. At the time I had my pick of amazing deals from that paper, so definitely pick it up.

You also need to check out Fish World near Midlothian and Courthouse, because Joe has an amazing array of fish, live rock, corals, inverts, etc. there and he is extremely helpful. He ordered some substrate for my FW setup that I could not find elsewhere, and even though it was not a SW product he beat the online prices and provided excellent service and advice. If I ever cross over to SW I will certainly look him up.

Welcome to AA!

I just opened a store in 227 hopewell st . Downtown hopewell near the courthouse. You welcome to come and check things out anytime. You can call me at 452-0990 between 12:00 and 7:30 pm.

Back
Top Bottom