WAMAS meeting at BRK coming up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neilanh

Sliced Bread
I dunno if any of you guys are WAMAS members as well, but just in case you're not they're having a social at BRK coming up.

Here's the info:

---------------------------------
Join us on June 21st from 4:00 pm til ???? for the WAMAS Social event!!

This has always been a great event for everyone, we have had anywhere from over 80 members to no less than 40 at every event!

The idea here is a meet for all members to share / trade ideas, corals, fish and anything marine.

We will be providing burgers, hot dogs and beverages for all, if you would like an adult beverage please BYOB. I believe DJ OZ will be in da house that night!
---------------------------------

More info on their website.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to go or not, sounds like a great event. Sat is my son's birthday. If I miss this one, hopefully I'll be able to make one of the get togethers next month.

I'm going to be there for sure!! I talked to John a couple weeks ago about it and they plan to have a TON of stuff on sale and some great deals...buy 2 get 1 free all kinds of stuff.

I've been a memeber of WAMAS for 6 or 8 months now. Great group of people!! I hope to see some of you guys there!! I'm going to PM Ray also

I signed up and joined WAMAS a long time ago, but wouldn't really consider myself a member as I don't participate in anything with them, but I think it's time to change that. I'm thinking I might show up for this on Saturday, I've been wanting to make a BRK trip anyway.

Same here Neilan. I've been a member for years but have never went to any of the meetings. Mainly because nothing is ever local for me.

Neilan...let me know if you are going for sure. I'm planning on getting there early and offering to help John and the gang out.

I'll give you a call, think I still have your number.

I just go invited to a bbq out in harper's ferry tomorrow, so now I have to choose.

Harper's Ferry is right up the street from me. Stop by if you want to take a look at some of the equipment I have sitting around.

Allen, I opted to go to WV, so I didn't make it to BRK. How was it?

Scott- I was running late and it was after midnight when I left, so that's why I didn't call.

It was pretty awesome! I came home with a box full of coral. My wife went with me and had a great time too. She found out that I'm not such a fish geek after all. LOL

My giant teal acro colony has been removed from the tank...It is in my frag tank right now...I took some pics of it while I had it out...I have a lot of pics I need to post...I also fragged my giant frogspawn...I'll post some pics of that too.

Back
Top Bottom