WAMAS meeting Jan 17th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Who wants to carpool? I can take three in my car. I got a little two door cavialer so the back seats kind of small but its worth the trip. This will be my third trip to a WAMAS event and I can say each time I have come away with corals or other items from their raffle.

The agenda for this meeting is below:

Speakers
Esther Peters
Will be sharing with us information on Basic coral biology
and her Coral disease research
She is a principal scientist with Tetra Tech, Inc., an adjunct scientist with Mote Marine Laboratory, and an adjunct biology professor at George Mason University.

Bring your frags to swap

We will have some of the local vendors there with Hand picked
livestock for us to purchase

And as always we will have a raffle for Great Prizes

The meeting will be held in Vienna, VA and is scheduled to run from 2PM-5PM.

Incidently one of the vendors thats been at the two meetings I have been to has been Dr Mac and Sons. If you place an order and he knows your comming to the meeting he will even deliver your order to you at no additonal charge to pickup at the meeting so you save shipping costs.

I should interject that we can carpool. I have room for three in my car. Albeit the back seats a bit cramped.

We will be leaving staunton around 11:30am. We can meet in harrisonburg if there are any harrisonburg folks wanting to go.

Entry is $6.00 for non WAMAS members.

Just a reminder. If anyones interested if you could get with me before tommorow evening that would be great. I would like to have all the plans ready before Saturday. There has been an offer made to car pool in a Suburban so there should be room for at least 3 full size adults comfortable. Plus this would allow us to keep what we bring back (if anyone buys anything or wins anything in the raffle) in the warm of the cab.

Back
Top Bottom