Anyone up for a road trip just north of Chattanooga?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gunnie

Aquarium Advice Freak
This weekend coming up is the next gathering date (1/29 & 1/30). There is quite an agenda planned. Dinner with whoever arrives on Friday is planned (restaurant still up in the air), along with a trip to the Aquarium, Aquarium society meeting and auction. You can also bring fish or plants for trade, or purchase items from Bernie or another member. Here is the agenda for Saturday and Sunday:

I've spoken with Bernie, and he's graciously offered to let any of us use his tanks for holding fish if need be after the auction. Here's a flexible itinerary for the weekend:

Saturday
12-2:30pm Cookout and Socializing
2:30-3:30 (or thereabouts) Auction Time!!
4:00 Leave for Chattanooga to visit the Aquarium
5:00-whenever they kick us out- have fun at the Aquarium

We'll probably head back to Bernie's place at this point and do whatever we wish from there. I'll leave that up to you guys!

Sunday
12:00-whenever- Socializing!

Sunday I'd like to leave open for everyone to just hang out and enjoy themselves. No plans, no timetable...just relax, kick back and enjoy yourself.

For anyone bringing things for auction, please read the auction rules on the homepage: www.sm-as.org

For everyone who is a current member, as per my promise at the last Gathering, I will begin everyone's membership as of 1/05-that means we all have a full membership starting this month!

A mini-newlsetter will be coming shortly, with a true, full newsletter to follow in the next couple of months. We're still seeking input from all the club members for articles. Don't be shy folks!

Please let me know if there are any questions or suggestions. Thanks!
www.sm-as.org

It's great fun, and I look forward to meeting some of you if you can attend! :wink: Here is a link with more information:

http://www.aquaria.info/index.php?n...ic&t=31571&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=105[/url]

Back
Top Bottom