FYI on B&B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LAGlocker

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just to let anyone around the mobile area know, B&B pet stop has oto's if you are looking for some of them Was in there today and found a few. Also, for those who are looking for java moss, I bought a bunch of it from there yesterday, and they still have plenty left. This is of course just to let you know if you are looking for any of those. As I am in there just about every day, if you are looking for a plant or fish and dont have time to get out there, just post what you are looking for and I will find out for you.

Well, I finally got to go to B&B yesterday, they have a pretty large freshwater section of livestock...and some sweet pleco's! I was not impressed with the condition of their saltwater livestock. I got some large rocks, as I'm finally in the process of setting up the 90 Gallon. I have to say I was pretty floored at the prices they charge for dry goods, easily three times higher that online vendors and very close to double most local fish stores! They did have good prices and selection on cat food though, and livestock, and it was a fun place to wander around in *L*
I'll definately make it a place to consider when I'm looking for something in particular, and thanks for the offer!

I dont know much about their sw section, only time I am in that area of the store is when I am looking at hoods or new light bulbs. And yeah their prices are higher on most things than at petsmart or any thing like that. But I like the quality of their fish, freshwater at least, than I do most other stores, and they generally have a better selection of plants than petsmart. But as I said if you want to know about something there and cant get out this way, let me know and I can run over there after work and let you know about it.

I sure will! I'm kind of regretting not getting any Java moss the other day, but don't really need to get any stuff until I have the tank completely set up..........it's hard to be patient sometimes. :)

Back
Top Bottom