Jacksonville (North Florida) locals...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HighTide

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I was out and about this last weekend and stopped in to AquaZoo in Mandarin, they are having a sale (actually both locations, Beach as well). 40% off all corals @ Mandarin and 40% off corals and SW fish @ Beach... after carefully going thru all of the reef tanks at both locations I broke ALL the rules and picked up several different pieces I had wanted for awhile..:) They still have alot at each location, but just as an example... this rock was $25..
[center:3d5197696e]
DSCF3183.JPG
[/center:3d5197696e]

Its about 4-5" across and has some awesome color to it...

Just an FYI for anyone looking...

I am very careful about some of the things I get from them, but all that I picked up is doing VERY VERY well!!!

Have you checked out Pet Creations on Main St.?

They have a decent selection of inverts, corals, etc...

Rob's Reef in Orange Park. If you haven't been there, it's WELL worth a trip. He has got some nice reef tanks and getting more and more of a variety of fish, corals, inverts, etc, etc... every day. Good selection of dry goods and some of THE best prices around...

Rob's Reef
904-272-7202
1045 Blanding Blvd
Suite 202
Orange Park, FL 32065

http://www.robsreef.com/

If you go, tell him I sent you by...

Chris

I think I will make a trip there tomorrow... LOL... I bought 3 tanks over the weekend, a 29g for the bedroom, and 2 50's for I don't know where yet, one in the boys room ...all for fun.

I haven't been there either, but I will tell him I found him by word of mouth through you :)
I am in Mandarin... all corals are still 40% off, have been for a while... Love the piece you got, I think I had been looking at it LOLOLING! I'm starting my 29g cycle tomorrow... so I can buy something ;)

AS Timbo said, DO Check out Kims place on Mains Street, shopped her for years! It's by far my favorite place yet! It will be nice to check out the new place... gotta love great LFS!!! :)

Let me know how you like it.. I have not yet had the chance to get out there...

I also heard that Atlantis Aquariums closed and is now opened back up under the original establishment of Bio-Reef.. They are off of Beach Blvd? Have not had the chance to get to them either.. Just heard how great it is..

Back
Top Bottom