LFS Birmingham

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dlsrks

Aquarium Advice Freak
Does anyone use a LFS in Birmingham? I was looking for a store that has a good selection of fish and corals and good reputation. The only LFS I had closed.

Does anyone use a LFS in Birmingham? I was looking for a store that has a good selection of fish and corals and good reputation. The only LFS I had closed.

I work at Petco off 280 near inverness. We have a really good selection of fish we can order. But unfortunately we don't have the room for a giant selection. lately weve had lots of tangs, foxfaces, damsels, a couple lion fish, snowflake moray eel, marine bettas, ect. ect. If you decide to stop by, ask for an 'aquatic availability sheet.' It has everything we can order, fresh and salt, corals ect. We place the order Thursday afternoons and they arrive the following Thursday around 7:30. Also, there's a 14 day guarantee on freshwater fish. Dan is our aquatic manager and really knows his stuff. He works really hard to takes good care of everything. Anyway, I know its a chain store but we take pride in our aquatics department.

Eds Pet World in Homewood is popular, Ive never bought anything there besides rock.

Aquarium Fantasies is also in Homewood, very small store.

Aquarium Imports is in Alabaster, havent been in there yet.

Thanks for the info. Didn't want to drive to B'ham if there wasn't a LFS worth going to. I will stop by next time I'm in town. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom