Northeast Florida bulk Clean up Crew Order?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

whisnantrider

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi Guys,
I'm trying to see if there is any one in northeast Florida that would like to share and online order with me? I need a cleanup crew for my slat water tank and there is way more variety online plus its cheaper then lfs. Does anyone want to split an online order with me and get free shipping? Only need $100 order for the free shipping but I known my wife would muder me if I spend another 100$.

I'm located in Middleburg so any one near there would be great. I plan on ordering May 1st'ish. You don't have to order clean up crew it could be anything. I usually use Aquacon.com they are pretty good can't vouch for anyone else but if you have one you like I'm all for it.

Thanks,
Matt

Wow, that is a lot of clean up crew for 100! Too bad you are ordering then, I will be needing one but I'm still like 2-3 months out so there is no point in waiting.

I checked out the site since I live in Florida too, they got alot of neat clownfish and other stuff.

have you ordered from them before? I'm still antsy about ordering livestock online.

have you checked reefcleaners.com? They are also in florida and have free shipping on their CUC's.

just a thought :)

Back
Top Bottom