Getting tired of the salty side - all my stuff is sold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

malkore

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm just not very interested in my salt tank anymore.

If anyone near Lincoln, say, within 1 hour, is interested in my setup, send me a PM. I'm not looking to give it away free, but it would not be expensive.

You don't have to take my fish either. I'm mainly interested in getting a little of my money back, mostly from some equipment, and the 60lbs of live rock.

in fact, if someone wanted just the live rock, I'd part with that, because then I could tear down the tank and sell off the CPR skimmer, CPR hang on fuge, and just store the tank and power heads.

its a 40gallon breeder, running for nearly 2 years. NOTHING wrong with the tank other than a bit of green hair algae that's built up due to a lack of any grazing fish, and not enough hermit crabs.
there are a few soft, easy corals established on the live rock, mushrooms, yellow colony polyps, and brown button polyps.
1 yellow sea cucumber
1 sand sifting starfish
numerous serpent stars, hermit crabs
1 feather duster
1 cleaner shrimp
2 false perc clowns
1 royal gramma
1 six line wrasse

toss me a PM and we'll haggle a price. I also have abotu 1/3 bucket of oceanic salt in the deal, and a 'like new' refractometer.

Hey patrick...I was just on my way here to note that the 'perishables' were spoken for.

the remaining equipment will be put up in classifieds as necessary.

Back
Top Bottom