LANSING, MI - Tank Sitter Needed for Summer (May-August)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KatieJ

Aquarium Advice Freak
I know this is a long-shot, but I need a huuuge favor. I'm thinking about leaving Michigan State University (East Lansing) for the summer to stay with my parents in Texas, but there's the matter of leaving my two aquariums behind. Would anyone knowledgeable with planted aquariums/fish/shrimp/maintenance be willing to look after them over the summer? I'd pay you; price is negotiable.

One's a 5 gal and the other is a 2.5 gal, both planted, one with rare Boraras naevus fish and one with Red Cherry Shrimp. Both are fairly low-maintenance, but there is DIY CO2 in the 5g.

I'm not just looking for someone to feed the fish; there would need to be lots of maintenance, water changes, glass-cleaning, ferts-dosing, trimming and replanting if needed, and replenishing of DIY CO2 that'd need to be done. I would provide all needed materials. I've invested at least $500 in these tanks, so I'm really looking for someone knowledgeable and trustworthy in this area.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom