LINCOLN Need home for 2 tanks - can no longer keep HELP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wufmama

Aquarium Advice Newbie
sigh*...I am no longer physically able to handle taking care of my two small tanks. I have a 10 gal and a 15 gal, running, stocked, healthy and stable for several years.

The 10 gal is a natural stone and plants setup, with only two gorgeous gold gouramis in it, running with a WhisPer filter, heater, etc.

The 15 gal is an artifical stone and plants setup, with 2 Bala sharks, 2 angelicus cats, 2 cory cats, a pleco, and an apple snail, also with whisper filter, heater etc.

I am disabled, and cant physically manage hauling the buckets to do the regular vacuuming, water changes, and refills anymore, and have no one around to help me with any of it. I want to adopt the fish, the tanks, setups, and all the assorted supplies and equipment I have out to somone who loves fish, and is able to care for them.

I would ask folks here - please pass the word along to anyone you might know thru this and other forums, and who is is the Lincoln, Ne., USA area.... so that I can locate someone to rescue my fish.

I was on the forums at different times in the past, but cant recall which one had folks on it from this area...so if people could pass the word, that would be great.

PLEASE have anyone interested email me directly, at sweetjazzmin@hotmail.com

Thanks

i'd be interested in adopting the fish but really don't have the appropriate room needed to house two additional tanks. I can ask around though as see if there's any of my fish loving friends that would be interested.

Zenn, I would greatly appreciate the help if you can find someone interested.

An alternative would be for someone to take the fish to their tanks - but drain the ones I have if they dont want the tanks, and haul the empty tanks to the basement or something....sigh....

thanks

i heard from a friend of mine that someone helped you out with this. I didn't knwo till just the other day. Hope that's the right info.

THANKS !! the fish got rescued!

Thanks to those who passed the word on this .... someone came thru, and took the tanks and rescued the fish. I greatly appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom