Online Fish store - suggestions please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

christian_cowgirlGSR

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am looking for some dwarf cory cats, preferrably Pygmy corys. Lliveaquaria.com doesn't carry the pygmy, and they are out of stock at thatpetplace.com. Does anyone have any suggestions for an online fish store that carries pygmys? Furthermore, I would prefer to keep the shipping costs less than $30. There is one seller on aquabid.com that sells pygmys, but they require a minimum order of 10, and I can only handle about 5 of them (small tank).

Thanks in advance for your help!

maxwellg - thanks for the suggestion, but they don't carry the pygmy either. I hadn't previously checked there before, though, either, so thank you.

allexx - Wal-Mart is the only LFS anywhere within a 2 1/2 hour radius. I don't know if Wal-Mart accepts fish from the public, but I'd rather not find out. The Wal-Mart here is even worse than normal when it comes to fish.

christian_cowgirlGSR said:
maxwellg - thanks for the suggestion, but they don't carry the pygmy either. I hadn't previously checked there before, though, either, so thank you.

allexx - Wal-Mart is the only LFS anywhere within a 2 1/2 hour radius. I don't know if Wal-Mart accepts fish from the public, but I'd rather not find out. The Wal-Mart here is even worse than normal when it comes to fish.

Is a pygmy cory the same as a dwarf cory?

maxwellag- Yes, a pygmy cory is a variety of dwarf cory, along with habrosus and hastatus.

AquaKai - Thank you for the link. ArizonaGardens might be a good place to go to get the fish if I can come up with the minimum order of $35. Right now, I've got all the supplies I need...

Back
Top Bottom