SE suburbs of the Twin Cities?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MartinBlank

Aquarium Advice Freak
I know I am being pretty specific, but anybody from the SE part of the Twin City area? I am thinking Eagan, Apple Valley, Farmington, Rosemount, Burnsville... probably Savage and maybe Shakopee. Basically south of the river :)

I wanted to talk to somebody about the water actually. Being so very hard with such a high pH, wanted to talk to someone else with what fish you keep, what you have had the best luck keeping, do you treat the water etc....

Hope to find someone else out there in the area that keeps fish with a bit more experience than I have :)

I'm in the NW burbs. I do not treat my water, but I only keep Koi and goldfish. The hard water does help plants grow, if you were thinking planted.

Terre Quatics in champlin, 169 & west river road. Check them out. They only have fresh water,but they always have a great selection. And you can see a lot of huge fish there also. They even sell used items like tanks and parts. They will buy fish too if you have one that out grew your tank. Teresa is great!

If you go you will be greated by Pavlov. They have huge turtles also, one of them walks around the shop. He actually loves his butt scratched. If you have kids they will love the store. There are also snakes and lizards. Pretty cool!

Attachments

• image-259205226.jpg
    image-259205226.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 86
A world of fish is on 66 e in Richfield, a wet per is in applevally. For both fw and sw, I'd reccommend a world of fish, because of the biggest and best selection I've seen yet

A world of fish is on 66 e in Richfield, a wet per is in applevally. For both fw and sw, I'd reccommend a world of fish, because of the biggest and best selection I've seen yet

Been to world of fish they do have I good selection but I didn't care for the shop.

Been to world of fish they do have I good selection but I didn't care for the shop.

Did u have a bad experiance? I have been there Mabye 15-20 times, and only have had 1 time that was bed. But it was very very bad, other than that I like the store, despite the narrow hallways and it being crowed neerky every time

Did u have a bad experiance? I have been there Mabye 15-20 times, and only have had 1 time that was bed. But it was very very bad, other than that I like the store, despite the narrow hallways and it being crowed neerky every time

It wasn't to bad just really crowded to walk around there with two kids and trying to look at the tanks with out having to more for someone else to walk by. When I had questions it took a while to get someone to help. I really like forest lake shop. But always looking for more places to explore.

I've heard the forest lake pets place is amazing! But its nearly 1 hr from my house so unless I have another store I need to go to near it its not worth t for me

I've heard the forest lake pets place is amazing! But its nearly 1 hr from my house so unless I have another store I need to go to near it its not worth t for me

Yeah it is amazing they have a huge selection and also have fish I haven't even heard of at times. They have a pair of Stingrays there I want but don't have $1500. I drive an hour and a half to get there but I have to say it is worth the drive. After going there it is a let down when I go to other stores.

Back
Top Bottom