Southdown Sand AVAILABLE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks a million JimXRS. I am currently have a 46g tank, but I am planning for a tank >90g. So these Southdown is actually for the new tank. I think I would need 3-4 bags. I can drive to pick up the sand if you want or you can drop-off when you visit your sister. Well, just to your convenient. Just let me know how much I should pay you. Thanks again...... :D

Sorry for the delay Boxster. Work was busy the last couple of weeks so I neglected the hunt for Southdown :wink: I should be able to check the local HD's for more within the next couple of days. PM me if you don't hear from me by Saturday!

Well, it seems the Franklin HD is still outta Southdown. They said they are waiting for a shipment, but the person I talked to did not know when it was supposed to arrive. :roll: I'll call again this weekend to see if its come in. Boxster, I should be able to pick yours up if you still need em? Also, someone else PM'd me about some and I can't remember who, since I deleted all of them. Oh well, write back! :lol:

Just wanted to let you all know that I was just at HomeDepot tonight in Naperville (75th St and Rte 59) and they had about a dozen or so bags of Southdown sand sitting in their garden dept. I have no desire to rip apart my tanks and change out the substrate or I would have grabbed a few bags myself.

Good luck...

I need some SD 200lbs in the springfield Illinois area. If there is anyone close to this area that has some sand and would sell me some id greatly appreciate it. I would be willing to travel some distance say about an hour from springfield, Chicago/Bolingbrook is too far.... Can anyone help me...

Andrew

i dont know if anyone else has heard of this one buts its called tropical play sand. it's in a red/blue bag and the sand is white. its aragnite. 7$ for 50 lbs.. the home depot in roscoe/machesney has it. it looks really cool in tanks. just kinda hard to clean.

Back
Top Bottom