What OFS (online fish stores) do you use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i use Bigalsonline.com, marinedepot.com and premiumaquatics.com, i just recieved my new euroreef skimmer from premium and already it is pulling nasty green stuff from the water its great. the shipping from them was pretty fast this time. ordered it monday and recieved it like wednesday. but with live stuff i had some problems in the past.

What kind of problems? and from who? dont leave us hanging man.

I was thinking maybe we could all chip in on a big order sometime and save big on shipping.

sounds good to me. my problem was with Premiumaquatics. I don't know if it was them or Airborne Express. AE said it was premium, Premium said it was AE either way between them and AE the zipcode was messed up and the shipment of livestock was not recieved for like four days. it happened twice and i called and told them about it and they took care of it both times by giving me store credit plus shipping back. the second time i think they even threw in some extra stuff. i can't remember for sure. I would say they handled the mess up very well. so just becareful. see what you think.

yeah some of it but they gave me a full refund for everything. one thing that didn't do to well were the scarlet reef crabs. because i ordered over the summer and those things were baked in that bag i don't think any of them were even in there shell.

I've been using www.liveaquaria.com lately. Good prices and quick shipping. Some of the other really good OFS are within easy driving distance from me (Inland, Premium, Harbor, anything in Chicago), so I really don't bother ordering online from them.

liveaquaria.com

liveaquaria.com I ordered a clean-up crew from them, free overnight shipping and they sent me extras of all the small items, like crabs and snails, plus they threw in 12 blue legs because they give a surprise in every order.

PS those stupid blue legs killed all but two of my snails

It needs to be bumped

BUMP!

got some good info but im sure there is more.
live plant Online as well please. I got an idea.

I dont well havnt used an OFS at all yet, I would like to because its much easier and I overnight everything I get shipped to me anyways. So how about some good solid OFS references here. please. and thank you

I have ordered quite a few things from quite a few places. marinedepot.com, premiumaquatics.com, aquacon.com, reefs2go.com, liveaquaria.com, thatfishplace.com, aquariumguys.com, and toofishy.com. The latter three because they are close (im in South Jersey, they're in Central/Eastern PA). All, but one order, has been perfect, and the only error came from liveaquaria in which a sand sifter star had died, but they were wonderful about it and credited me back the cost. I will say also that all these companies have had great communication with me, concerning availability issues, shipping costs, compatability. None have steered me wrong.

Back
Top Bottom