Come All Texans!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KeeperOfFish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
:) Well since no one is posting on the last post for us Texans to introduce ourselves i decided to make a new one so if your from Texas post here bout what city your from,and anything else you want basically.:):fish2:(y):fish1::whistle::cool:

It's great! Except for the impatience of MTS. My 40 gal breeder FW only has inverts as my fish are all being qt'd for ich. And I have a 55 gal that will be SW just sitting there with half of the equipment necessary.
I need to win the lotto and go on a shopping spree! Lol

It's great! Except for the impatience of MTS. My 40 gal breeder FW only has inverts as my fish are all being qt'd for ich. And I have a 55 gal that will be SW just sitting there with half of the equipment necessary.
I need to win the lotto and go on a shopping spree! Lol

Aww sorry bout the ich:( And i think everyone needs to win the lotto;) My mom does so she can buy me more tanks haha:lol:
I would love to have a SW tank but i need more experience before i start one of them but good luck with curing the ich and getting all your equipment:)

KeeperOfFish said:
Ya:) What kind of tank do you have and fish?

55 gallon African cichlid
55 gallon fancy goldfish
10g qt
10g betta/ ghost shrimp
10g rummy nose /Cory cat
1 custom bubblegum aquarium cycling :)

55 gallon African cichlid
55 gallon fancy goldfish
10g qt
10g betta/ ghost shrimp
10g rummy nose /Cory cat
1 custom bubblegum aquarium cycling :)
Awesome you have alot:)
I only have a 40 gallon hex with guppies and platys and a 10 gallon with nothing yet

Houston here and visit San Antonio often. Nice to see some "texans" here :)

Another San Antonian, here. Livin out on the Southern edge (Somerset/Oak Island area)
i just saw an itsy tiny baby shrimp in my tank, no bigger than a comma!! That goes against most theories that you can't raise Ghost shrimp fry in a glass tank.

I have 1nano 2 gal- plants only
1 20 gal 12 dwarf ghost shrimp, a cory and an apple snail

KeeperOfFish said:
Awesome you have alot:)
I only have a 40 gallon hex with guppies and platys and a 10 gallon with nothing yet

Lol yeah def MTS!!!! I really want one more really large community tank :D

Haha I have it to and I recently bought a 55 gallon tank:) yayyyyy! And I'm turning my 10 gal into a SW fish only tank:)

KeeperOfFish said:
Haha I have it to and I recently bought a 55 gallon tank:) yayyyyy! And I'm turning my 10 gal into a SW fish only tank:)

I'm hoping to get another 55-100g somewhere in there for a large community but idk what'll happen. I'm still planning on a 10g planted as well. Already have hood and filters And substrate. Just need an empty glass tank bulbs and plants :)

I wish I could get something as big as 100 gallons but my mom said I have enough tanks now lol...but haha I don't even have that much for my ten gal all I have so far is the empty tank:) I'm a little low on money haha:) but good luck with your plans:)

KeeperOfFish said:
I wish I could get something as big as 100 gallons but my mom said I have enough tanks now lol...but haha I don't even have that much for my ten gal all I have so far is the empty tank:) I'm a little low on money haha:) but good luck with your plans:)

Lol I'm low on money for sure... This hobby is more expensive than ppl think.... I probably won't get a hundred gallon bc i live in a 2 room apartment but hey u never know!!! I do have an extra room :) haha... I want an aquarium large enough that I don't have so many restrictions you know? I say that and I'll probably end up with a million tetras!!! Lol or something else that would go in a small tank!! Honestly I want about a 75/90 g

Back
Top Bottom