Common Pleco needs a good home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyquidphyre

Aquarium Advice Addict
i have a gorgeous common pleco that is approx. 8in at the moment. He likes to plow through my planted tank and I just can't keep him anymore (and just for the record, I aquired him with the purchase of one of my tanks, I didn't go out and purchase him to get rid of later).
I was wondering if anyone in the area would like him (for free), to a good large tank or pond.

Thanks

And i would give him to you if I didn't think he would outgrow your tank like that *snaps*

But I will put you on my list of possibilities *nod*

I like common plecos.....but I don't keep them in my bichir tanks so I can't be of much help. Sorry.

-Joe

i would like to have 2 plecos

mine is too scared and never comes out.... ever

yea, he still doesnt come out

all i see when i do my gravel vac is a whole bunch of waste coiled up into a neat little pile

I have 2 plecos both at least 14inches long. I have called the lfs to see if they knew anyone with a need for them. So far no luck and that was about 3 months ago. My in laws want me to put one in their pond but I couldn't do that to my plecos. One stays out all the time, the other hides until he wants to pick on his buddy. Then they are fighting, pushing each other around the tank. Anyways, good luck finding a home for him.

If you'd ship him I'll take him I have a 75g planted tank with 3 other commons in it. Been trying for 3 months now to breed them. I'd give him a great home. let me know

Back
Top Bottom