Orange County/LA County California

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sp0ng3r

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello all,
I am looking for a good place to buy fish in the local area to me (Southern California). I know of several great places with healty fish (which I will share below), but I wanted to see of anyone had any special gems that I did not know about!

The places I currently frequent are:

A+ Tropical fish (off Rosemead) in Temple City
Strictly Fish in Lakewood
Eye Candy Aquariums in Garden Grove

I used to go to a place called Nothing But Fish in Long Beach, and a man named Kurt ran it, but it eventually closed down. That used to be my favorite.

Does anyone have any other recommendations?
My criteria for grading a places is (In order):
1) Healthy fish
2) Fish I can not find everywhere
3) Price
4) Location

Any help would be appreciated to anyone who is in my area, or anyone who used to be and misses their old favorite.

Misson viejo here, and i LOVE phil your aquarium off of lake forest drive. Awesome store that is just starting out with great corals and fish. What i really like about the store is the young guy that just opened it up named phil who knows alot and is a really nice fellow! Also pretty good deals, but what he teaches you is worth more then that.

Misson viejo here, and i LOVE phil your aquarium off of lake forest drive. Awesome store that is just starting out with great corals and fish. What i really like about the store is the young guy that just opened it up named phil who knows alot and is a really nice fellow! Also pretty good deals, but what he teaches you is worth more then that.

Thank you for the suggestion. I am currently only interested in freshwater. However, I must comment on the name of the store, and that is pure genius! :)

Back
Top Bottom