Where in Texas are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fluffyntex I grew up in Ozona and my husband is from Crane we live in Lubbock now but our parents are still there we go through Odessa often. Nice to see some people from our part of Texas.

Hi Tess,
I rarely get out of Odessa these days but used to go to Crane several times a week with my job. It's been years since I have been to Lubbock. Nice to meet you. :)

I grew up in Plainview, TX. My parents moved me to Mansfield, TX. Then I went to school at UNT. Then my parents moved again to Gainesville, TX. I got married moved to Denton, then Lewisville, and now live in McKinney. Not done moving though. My husband works in downtown Dallas, we plan on moving in 2-4 yrs to a closer suburb like Garland or Carrollton.

Im a few miles from TMS inside the Flower Mound city limits. Ive been in Celina, McKinney, Cottage Hill (Celina), McKinney, Grand Prairie, Arlington and now Flower Mound in the last 15 years.

Looks like im the only one in Abilene, imagine that. Born and raised in FL, but been stationed here about 7 years. Brand new to the whole 'fish tank' thing. Will probably need a bunch of help!

By day I get people out of trouble with the law here in SAN ANTONIO. By night, I enjoy fish. Recently got into cichlids. Now just getting into saltwater reef tank. Looking for a saltwater reefer in San Antonio with extra live coral/invertibrates. My Tanks~ 100 gal freshwater (1 zebra danio, 5 blackline rasboras, 2 Yellow Labidochromis, 2 Jewel Cichlids, 2 Cobalt Blue Cichlids, 2 Red Empress Cichlids, 4 silver dollars, 2 Bala Sharks, 1 overgrown Pleco)
~ 29 gallon saltwater (50 lb. live rock and 50 lb. old coral=reef rock, no fish yet; just started cycling last week)
~ 2 gallon Freshwater (1 antisocial blue male betta)

Flower Mound, currently.

Born in Odessa, raised in Sweetwater, home of the Rattlesnake RoundUp.
Went to college in Denton, moved out of state for 13 years. Now we're home!

Texas Born and Bred! If you don't love her, get the **** OUT!

I was born in El Paso, grew up in New Mexico. Spent time in the Navy, moved to Phoenix and then back to El Paso.
To Dead by dawn (also from EP) I live in Coronado on the westside.
Charles

Back
Top Bottom