Anyone near me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Issaquah store is pretty small compared to the Renton store. If you are down here for Renton's Sierra, then also visit "A Place for Pets" in Burien and the Tropical fish store in Des Moines. I'm lucky to be surrounded by so many LFS.

I'm still sadden after Pet Pourri in Everett closed down. It was the BEST LFS IMO on the westside.

The Issaquah store is pretty small compared to the Renton store. If you are down here for Renton's Sierra, then also visit "A Place for Pets" in Burien and the Tropical fish store in Des Moines. I'm lucky to be surrounded by so many LFS.

I'm still sadden after Pet Pourri in Everett closed down. It was the BEST LFS IMO on the westside.

I think i went there once a few years ago if im ever in your area again ill have to check out those stores

Bridges in Snohomish is pretty good, but their prices are really high compared to other LFS in the Seattle area. I like Jones and Company in Marysville, and of course Pet-smart is fairly good as well

I'm down in Pierce County, in Gig Harbor. Unfortunately there isn't much down here so I drive up to the stores you're all talking about.

I'd love to go to the GSAS meetings but its hard to get that far away (an hour each way) after work on Tuesday nights. Wish there were meetings on the weekends!

If any of you guys are into saltwater, then check out puget sound aquarium society.

I'm from the Centralia/Chehalis area (actually Mossyrock but no one ever knows where that is). Wonderful area to live.

Back
Top Bottom