Utah anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if any body wants plants i got a few for sale, i have over 40 dwarf sag, and some bacopa and ludwigia palustris, and ill be selling one f my big swords pretty soon so make me an offer

abrahamavelar said:
if any body wants plants i got a few for sale, i have over 40 dwarf sag, and some bacopa and ludwigia palustris, and ill be selling one f my big swords pretty soon so make me an offer

I'd take some ludwigia, what are asking?

I'm in wvc but I don't currently have anything to trade yet. I only set up my tank a few days ago :)

I would gladly pay you however.

I have never done plants in my tanks but I am thinking I would like to try some, I have a sand base, Chiclid tank, have anything that would go good in it, its a 125gallon tank so I have lots of room. I have fish for trade if you are looking for something that way. I want to clear some out and get something new in the tank. Too many breeding lol, they are like mice

Thanks for the plants Abraham!

By the way everyone - DO NOT go to Critters on 4700 s

Almost every single tank had ether sunken bellies or fin rot, or both. :(

I have never done plants in my tanks but I am thinking I would like to try some, I have a sand base, Chiclid tank, have anything that would go good in it, its a 125gallon tank so I have lots of room. I have fish for trade if you are looking for something that way. I want to clear some out and get something new in the tank. Too many breeding lol, they are like mice

I've never had cichlids, but as I understand it, they will dig up almost any plant you put in with them. Maybe some java moss or java fern on a rock or something? Ask over in the planted tank section, they should be able to help.

I think I remember reading somewhere that a very strong root plant that also has thick or tough leaves can do ok in a cichlid tank. Assuming you give it a few weeks or longer to really get some massive roots down before adding the fish. Doing a fishless cycle with those plants in the tank will generally give it enough time to really settle in for the onslaught it will most likely receive.

I may be wrong though and will happily admit it if I am.

Near Valley Fair Mall? I stopped in there while I was there and I guess it was pretty cool. Tanks looked clean and fish looked healthy. It was kinda like a large walk-in closet though, being small and all :lol:

yes thats the one. yeah its a small place just wondering what everyone thinks. its the closest place to my house and is where i have gotten two of my fish and some snails. they are all doing well and the tanks are always clean when i go in. it is a little pricey there though.

hey im selling a fluval 404 with an inline uv sterilizer )custom sealife double helix 18 w) i replaced the bulb right around xmas and by new year i stoped using the filter and uv sterilizer im asking 80 for it

Anyone have freshwater stingrays here in Utah?? I am starting to think that I want to get one or two. Just starting time do all my research and would like to know if someone has some. I already know a couple types are illegal and such So just looking for anyone that might have any. Pm me please.

Back
Top Bottom