western slope colorado

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Furan meds are bad for inverts from what I understand. I will do checking on the rest.

Can't use anything with copper in it either.

I just want my healthy tank and healthy fish!!!

Just checking in on everyone and seeing how things are going.

must have missed this earlier.

we are all well up here

been working on a car project so haven't been in to much this summer

tanks are doing well. they are both 125 gal and we keep the numbers in them light. this keeps the easy to keep and take care of.

hang in there with your back bob.(y)

Hi there! Old thread, but I just wanted to say hi to fellow western slope people! :)

Hi, Bob! All is well! I hope you are well! How long have you been in the fish world?

Welcome aboard lilly
Used to be in the fish world way back when lol about twenty years
now back into it about three years now

54seaweed, I got into fish keeping about 10 years ago and did that for about 5 years. Now I'm into it again. It's fun, I'm not sure why I stopped! :)

I now have 2 saltwater tanks , 1 freshwater tank , 1 brackish tank , 1 saltwater feeder tank
I raise mysiss shrimp , and coppods along with alot of macros

looking for someone here in colorado to come buy my angel fish breeding set up. pluss tuns of supplies and tanks

for the tanks- fish- stands all supplies- decor- lights -heaters- air pump for 25 tanks. one 10x12shed full of tanks and supplies - theres tanks from 1 gallon to 75 gallon. probably $800

Wowzers! :eek: I didn't know you had that much! :) Are you looking to sell it all together, or separately?

witch one lol jk ummmm is a fair price 200 for a total set up or 100 for tank only.

hi bob;

been off line for a while. computer quit and slow getting it back up.

other projects.

sorry to see you selling there. hope your back isn't worse.

Hey, all you Western Colorado people! I know this thread's been sleeping for almost a year, but I wanted to see who's still out there, put my name on the list so to say, and it seemed better to do this than start a new one.

:flowers: Welcome to AA! I'm from the western Slope as well. I do more lurking these days, but I post once in a blue moon.

Back
Top Bottom