0o0o0o0o YaY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr86mister

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So lately i've been looking for a 10 gallon, and i'm getting a little old for my dwarf hamster so my g/f's cousin is young and his parents were thinking of getting him a hamster, so i knew that they just bought a 39 gal and just emptied out their ten gallon, so i had an idea...so i called her and asked if she wanted a fair trade...i will give her son all the stuff he needs for the hamster if she gives me the 10 gal. with all the equipment and what did she say? YES...i am so excited :D ...so she's cleaning it for me and everything....so to the point

i need lots of advice and ideas for different ways to cycle the tank faster because i know everyone has something different they do and i want to hear them all(by the way i'm not gettin the aquarium till sat) so i have a good week to sort this all out

ok i'm done now....LOL

If you have or have access an established aquarium, just use some of the filter media or gravel from it to speed up the cycle.. it works great.. :mrgreen:

If you can't transfer some filter media from an established tank you can always use BIO-Spira to instantly cycle your tank. A lot of people here say great things about it. I haven't used it myself because I use sponge filters in most of my tanks and just exchange sponges when starting a new tank.

Back
Top Bottom