1 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aadair22

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I just got a 1 gallon betta tank. I have only done saltwater and know next to nothing about freshwater. Is there any cool 'unusual' fish that I could keep in a 1g aquarium or will I be limited to a beta?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

:-/ I just threw my 1.5g away because I couldn't come up with anything to do with it. I felt sad for my betta and moved him in to a ten.

Sent from my iPhone

Well I figure worst case scenario for me is a save a betta from a cup of water abd out it in the 1g and then upgrade it to a 5+ gallon tank in the next few months and turn the current 1g into a sweet pico reef tank.. Love my saltwater ?

1 gallon is really only suitable for a few shrimp or snails. It's also a good size for a nice planted bowl or wabi kusa.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advicemyxm mzeN

1 gallon? Really. Put a flower in it and forget about putting a fish in it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

1 gallon? Really. Put a flower in it and forget about putting a fish in it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hey thanks for the opinion, I'll store it away for later use

I am also open to doing a simple planted tank with some inverts so any input is welcome. I am not new to the fish keeping hobby, just the freshwater side of it. I am well aware of giving the inhabitants a suitable home.

Back
Top Bottom