10 Day Vacation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

petur170

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just bought an elephant nose fish last week, and will be going on vacation next week for 10 days, will he be ok if I feed him a bit before we go or should I get some sorta auto-feeder?

Just bought an elephant nose fish last week, and will be going on vacation next week for 10 days, will he be ok if I feed him a bit before we go or should I get some sorta auto-feeder?
Is there anyway a friend/neighbour could feed him. If you get some Repashy Gel Food, you can make up some, cut it into cube and your neighbour/friend could just throw it in the tank every second or third day. The gel food is good in the tank for 24hrs, so he won't starve. For me, leaving him without food for that long is a no no. The autofeeders, I have no experience with.....

Don't take this the wrong way, but why would you buy a fish right before you go on a 10-day vacation? Just wait the extra 10 days...

Back
Top Bottom