10 gallon stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

josh7

Aquarium Advice Addict
The tank is completely cycled and so far I have 4 male guppies in it with a large piece of java moss and a large java fern I have a tetra whisper 10 in tank filter on it right now I do weekly 50 percent water changes to and was wondering if I could add 1 more male guppy 2 African dwarf frogs and possibly 8-10 ghost shrimp.

Ya I think you could add 1 more guppy 2 African dwarf frogs and some ghost shrimp

You could definitely add that much more. Just be warned that ADFs are almost blind and they don't get food easily. You're pretty much going to have to feed them by hand... The ghost will be good, add until you don't want to add any more:).

Okay then because I was researching and most websites said they will be outcompeted but that's what I was thinking you can sit bloodworms or whatever food in front of them and they should be fine right but will ghost shrimp be harassed or should they be fine with guppies.

It really depends on the guppies that you have. Some will pick on shrimp and some won't. I haven't heard of too many people with guppies attacking ghost. I think you'd be good:)

Okay then they do fight a bit amongst themselves but I guess I have to at least give it a try right thank guys.

You could do endlers males instead of guppies. They are pretty much for sure to be shrimp safe.

Back
Top Bottom