Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-27-2012, 06:22 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

Smile 10 Gallon Stocking

Hey guys I'm setting up a 10 gallon for my sister, and I was wondering what to put in, I'm thinking a betta and some tankmates but my mom is set on ADF but are there any fish that will go with adf? It's got a 13w light would that be sufficient to grow anubias? Thanks guys
Troy

Old 03-28-2012, 12:17 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Ok as far as compatable fish with an ADF, YES! My brother has 2 with neons, platies, guppies, endlers, and a snail. Most bettas get along with ADFs well. Just dont pick a particulary nippy fish or a fish that can fit an ADF in its mouth. Also be sure they are eating as they can be outcompeted for food.
As far as the light goes it depends. If it is a incadescent then probably anubias and anubias alone. If it is a flourescent then there are alot more options. If it is not a flourescent then buy a compact flourescent that matched the wattage and you can grow alot more!

Tags
10 gallon, stocking

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com