Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-20-2012, 09:10 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

10 gallon with endlers?

Hey everybody. I still have a extra 10gallon sitting around. Tomorrow I am getting a free hood and filter. I want a cool heavily planted tank. I really like endlers and I have just found a store that will sell them to me! I also like RCS and other types of shrimp. What would be a good stocking for a planted tank and endlers, are there any other fish that would go well or snails or anything? Thanks!

Old 03-20-2012, 09:25 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Well....... Arguably you would be stocked at 10ish endlers (all male. Maybe 7 mixed) BUT! If you are going super heavily planted with some greedy plants then I would say you could start there and work your way up. Just watch your parameters closely until you get established with a set number.

Old 03-20-2012, 09:37 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

I think endlers and shrimp are a pretty good combo! How many endlers and shrimp did you want in the tank? You could do a larger nerite snail, or 2 horned nerite snails.

Tags
10 gallon, endlers

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com