10g filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishfanboy

Aquarium Advice Freak
What is a good filter for a 10g cause the one I have now isn't working very well it is a tetra external hob

Aquaclear 20 or 30.
I hate these things but I know a lot of people like them.

I'd highly suggest the Fluval C2 works well and the carbon is separate (it is in the aquaclears too). I had a cascade, 2 aquaclears and a 20i and now I have had a C4 on a 20g and now my 29, I could even go to a 55 and not need to worry about a new filter.

The Fluval nano, U1/2 and the Tetra Whisper 20i would all work, even the Fluval 106 would work just fine.

I have an aquaclear 20 on my 10g, and it's working great. Before that I have a Tetra whisper 10i and it worked decent!

I have an aquaclear 20 on my 10g, and it's working great. Before that I have a Tetra whisper 10i and it worked decent!

I have both on a 10.. ac 20 is probably enough on its own, I run the 10i as a qt backup filter..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I bought am Aquaclear 30 for my 10g and love it. My Otos love when I turn up the flow during the evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Once i added a prefilter sponge to my aquaclear, i haven't had any issues with the sludge that used to take over the filter. I also feel better about filter maintenance bc i can alternate between servicing the prefilter sponge and the main sponge and not upset the balance of things.

Back
Top Bottom