10g wolf fish?! really...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aislinn3

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I was searching craigslist for a larger tank and I came across an ad for a wolf fish. I curiously clicked on the link and some...person posted a 9" wolf fish in a 10gal tank!!! They said "he doesn't swim the full length of the tank so its no issue." If anyone can save this fish, he is located in Meriden, Ct.

So I was searching craigslist for a larger tank and I came across an ad for a wolf fish. I curiously clicked on the link and some...person posted a 9" wolf fish in a 10gal tank!!! They said "he doesn't swim the full length of the tank so its no issue." If anyone can save this fish, he is located in Meriden, Ct.

Can you post a link?

"He doesn't swim so the size of the tank isn't an issue..." Willful ignorance is really a fascinating thing. It's a shame this fish has to suffer for it.

I sent this guy a note, told him he was outta his mind for having a fish that size in a 10 gallon. Some people just shouldn't keep fish.

wow... :( I feel bad for that poor fish. I wish i could stick that guy in a 6 foot by 4 foot room and place a sign up that says he doesn't need to walk across the room he can just sit and eat in one place.

wow... :( I feel bad for that poor fish. I wish i could stick that guy in a 6 foot by 4 foot room and place a sign up that says he doesn't need to walk across the room he can just sit and eat in one place.

Agreed! What's more frustrating is in that very town there is an ad on craigslist for a 90gal tank! I am about to play craigslist matchmaker....poor fish

Wolf fish are really nice and like all other fish deserve the best care possible

Back
Top Bottom