10gal ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Planted shrimp tank

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I'm a tad bit partial, but have you considered a nano Malaysian stream inspired aquascape? There are so many gorgeous micro species available and I noticed you have the other 2 major aquarist habitats covered in your cichlid tanks ?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ohhhhhhhhh I got it! How about one of these? Not too sure if they get along with others or not, but I seen them at the pet store, and man they are cool! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410046987.969238.jpg

I'm a tad bit partial, but have you considered a nano Malaysian stream inspired aquascape? There are so many gorgeous micro species available and I noticed you have the other 2 major aquarist habitats covered in your cichlid tanks ?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I've been reading up on the nano stuff and I like it , I love the natural look and yes I've got South America and Africa covered lol getting ready to do a Central American 75 gal after I figure out this little 10 lol

125gal Oscar , 56gal African Cichlids , 10gal ???, soon to buy and set up 75gal Central American Cichlid tank

Ohhhhhhhhh I got it! How about one of these? Not too sure if they get along with others or not, but I seen them at the pet store, and man they are cool! View attachment 249238

Yea we have them fellas down here too , never had one tho ..

125gal Oscar , 56gal African Cichlids , 10gal ???, soon to buy and set up 75gal Central American Cichlid tank

Ok cool. It's a Mexican Dwarf Lobster/Crayfish! Should fit!

Has good coloring , lol .. This is why I posted in here I got like 50 ideas in my head ... Of corse my daughter wants those glow fish lol ..

Like a fish that glows in the dark? That will keep you up all night. How about a sea horse lol. Tell her it's a sea pony.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410047982.381923.jpg

These guys u put a black light in and they glow

Looks like some radio active tetras lol

Lol , yea .. Every time we goto Pet store she goes to puppies & kittens , then glow fish

Lol

Back
Top Bottom