120 gallon stocking question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

josh752

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I have a 120 gallon long so it’s a 60 inch tank currently stocked with
3 blood parrots 2 are still very small
1 angelfish
2 pictus cats
1 red tailed shark
2 Bn pleco
1 black spotted eel
5 mollies
I personally feel like there’s still room what do you all think ?
I have 2 seachem tidal 110s and a marine land penguin 350 also a sponge filter for filtration I perform 60 percent weekly water changes 0 ammonia 0 nitrite and 5ppm nitrate are what my readings usually are any opinions ?

You probably know this but keep in mind that Mollys are livebearers meaning they will probably breed a lot!

The eel will max out around 16 inches at most probably 14 I ended up adding just another angelfish now the tank is done haha the mollies sure do reproduce good thing the angel and eel enjoy molly fry ��

The eel will max out around 16 inches at most probably 14 I ended up adding just another angelfish now the tank is done haha the mollies sure do reproduce good thing the angel and eel enjoy molly fry ��

True. At some point it will likely enjoy the adult Mollies!

How big is it now?

Post a pic please, these guys are fascinating!

Will do when I can and if it does so be it haha. So far he is all about worms and blood worms it’s growing quite nice doubled in size which is awesome! I’m just very happy I’ve been able to keep him alive I’ve always found them interesting but never had great luck with them until now. I will be turning my 135 gallon 6 foot tank into a large community in the future as well currently has my tiger Oscar which I love but when he’s gone I’m going to try the planted route.

Back
Top Bottom