180 Gallons!!??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TrueEnvy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello I'm vary exited on getting a new tank and need some stocking ideas! I already have 4 Angel fish, 2 Yoyo loaches, 1 RoseLine shark,1Bn pleco and 2 Oto. So what are some fish I should add to the mix? I also want my angelfish to be taken in to prime consideration as there the center peace of my tank.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Instead of Otos I would get a senegalus bichir or commonly sold "Dino" bichir or "albino" bichir. They get to 8-10 inches long and a docile while if something tiny goes Infront of it's mouth it might have a quick taste haha. But there a good addition

some more angels of course!! and maybe some livebearers to feed the angels.

O of corse! I'm going to check out the other one, I know I've seen them but never albino and I tend to prefer albino

O of corse! I'm going to check out the other one, I know I've seen them but never albino and I tend to prefer albino

I have an albino ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412637193.318688.jpg. He's so active always around my tank and is a pig!!!

Hello I'm vary exited on getting a new tank and need some stocking ideas! I already have 4 Angel fish, 2 Yoyo loaches, 1 RoseLine shark,1Bn pleco and 2 Oto. So what are some fish I should add to the mix? I also want my angelfish to be taken in to prime consideration as there the center peace of my tank.

Up the shark numbers and oto numbers although they may be at risk of the larger fish like the angels

Fishobsessed7

Ya I'm goin to do that. The tanks going to be 2ft tall whould the Birtch be able to get air? I looked up and it said they need a shallow tank

Ya I'm goin to do that. The tanks going to be 2ft tall whould the Birtch be able to get air? I looked up and it said they need a shallow tank

He'll get air don't worry.

I would consider adding more loaches and not going with the otos at all. The pleco is an aggressive feeder that would limit the food supply for the otos.

I already have two of em haha. Ya more loaches for sure. Thinking a few Yoyo and a clown or three...

Back
Top Bottom