Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-19-2021, 02:18 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

20 g high tank

So I have a 20G high tank and I think I want some gouramins or ram. I want fun active fish and looking for stocking advice. I do have hard water with a ph Around 7.6. I also have a single dalmatian Molly I plan on moving into the tank as well.

Side note: I have a 10G long with 4 Cory catfish (I think) and plan on getting a beta, would that be okay?

Old 06-19-2021, 06:38 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Gouramis are nice, but not as fun or active as danios or barbs or tetras. A school of tetras is always nice.
Old 06-22-2021, 01:13 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

The thing with tall tanks is that while you have the volume, the swimming space is limited, so really active fish aren't going to have the room they need. Dwarf gouramis would be nice. You could also check out nano fish, they're tiny but you can have more activity without the size. Dwarf cories are also pretty active and stay small as well

Tags
tan, tank

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com