20 gallon advice?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fiddlercrab

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, I just upgraded my 10 gallon to a 20 gallon. I have 1 serapae tetra, 1 platy, 1 pygmy gourami, 1 corydora and 3 neon tetras. So now I have more room to add fish and plants, what do you guys think I should add... I was thinking adding another cory cat, 1 more serapae tetra, and a couple more neon tetras, and maybe couple algae eaters.. what do you guys think? Thanks.

Attachments

• DSCF0390.jpg
    DSCF0390.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCF0391.jpg
    DSCF0391.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 70
You're probably going to want more than one more cory. They do better in groups. Usually 5 is a good number

Ya if you like cory than id get a few more, if its just for a cleab up crew than id do shrimp instead.

Shrimp are illigal in maine for some reason, I wanted to get some but no one sells them because you can't buy or sell shrimp in maine... Was a bummer for me I really wanted cherry shrimp...

Neon tetras should really be in schools of at least 6 or more. So definitely get more of those. GloFish are also very pretty, as well as Kribensis and lemon tetras, but just like the neon tetras, the lemon tetras should be in a school of at least 5 or more.

Back
Top Bottom