20g specimen or stream tank stocking advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jewel as well as convict cichlids seem to do well at 75 according to everything i look at, as my loach has been for a long time now, do you think they don't thrive at that temp?

Also, it's an iwagumi scape. There's plenty of rocks and interest for most fish, but it's definitely not cluttered, I also have some slate to sneak caves behind the rocks

Jewel as well as convict cichlids seem to do well at 75 according to everything i look at, as my loach has been for a long time now, do you think they don't thrive at that temp?

Yeah 75 would be fine I usually run at 78 but I don't see a problem with 75 at all. During a power outage my wd caught nanochromis parilus got down to 65 so I think a tank bred hemichromide would be fine

Yaaaay. So so far, I have two options
A school Rummynose and a
School of zebra danio with a krib or apisto (my best lfs tends to have kribs but not apistos, but I could always check again)

OR
Just one convict or jewel, whichever they've got

I'll have to ask my partner what she'd prefer, obviously one option is considerably more expensive and time consuming with quarantining and all. Thanks for the advice you guys!

Back
Top Bottom