29 gallon 1 centerpiece & 1 school stock suggestions? ????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some stores will sell them as dicrossus filamentosus or dicrossus cichlids. Some people say that they are delicate but I feel that they are more like rams in the sense that they don't like major change in the environment.

Does anybody kno if I can keep a betta with rams??

Sent from my SM-N900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok so my fiancé want a puffer fish for the 29 gallon.

Is there anyone out there that has experience with puffers that could lead me down the right path on getting one suitable for a 29 gallon tank?????

Amazon puffers are in my opinion the best puffer species for community tanks. They are peaceful and don't actively hunt down tankmates. Dwarf puffers can work but are like bettas. Some will be more laid back while others will go on killing sprees.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Amazon puffers are in my opinion the best puffer species for community tanks. They are peaceful and don't actively hunt down tankmates. Dwarf puffers can work but are like bettas. Some will be more laid back while others will go on killing sprees.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Where can I get an amazon puffer???

Ok I think I'm going to get 2 dwarf puffers from thatpetplace.com. I will first put 12 neons in the tank so that they will already be established before the puffers.

I think I am going to plant it with just a bunch of jungle val spread out. I will also get a few medium sized river rocks to lay on the black sand.

The puffers main diet will be a variety of snails (pond, ramshorn, and I'll out a couple mystery and ne rite snails in there).

What do u guys think???

Pet place is great. I live a half hour away from them. If you want any supplies get some with your order their prices are awesome

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom