Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-29-2005, 09:52 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

29 stocking

All right guys, sorry for another stocking thread! I just need a few ideas for what to fill the rest of my tank up with because I'm stumped. And after my beloved cories were suggested last time perhaps you can you work another miracle matching?
At the moment I have six neons, one half inch (full grown) molly, another humongo normal sized molly, a dwarf gourami, and three albino cory cats.
Tank stats: It's planted, has a piece of slate driftwood in there at the moment, and some malaysian was just ordered yesterday ( ) if it makes any difference. pH is about 7.
I've had guppies before but after some new sick ones wiped out the population about a month or more ago I haven't looked back (Which is why I'm leaving my five non-stocked till this tank is, I'm a little paranoid now). I would have them if I could because of their look if it weren't for the different needs issue. I'm also planning on ordering cherry shrimp and adding maybe a few ottos to the tank so please nothing that will engulf shrimp or neons. Not a pretty sight.
Anyhoo, I'm looking for something bigger and flashy. One that will stand out either by color or design and is preferably a top dweller.
Any ideas? I couldn't seem to find anything on live-aquaria or similar sites without having a wary feeling of aggression.
Thanks for the help!
Yuri

Old 08-29-2005, 09:54 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to rich311k
maybe a guarami?

Tags
stocking

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com