30 gallon freshwater tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NicoC16

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am starting a thirty gallon tank and I want some advice on which fish are good to begin with and own when my tank matures. Also wht kind of fish would be liable as a successfull breeder for a possible ongoing fish business. I would like to make a few bucks on some fish to sell to my lfs.

I am starting a thirty gallon tank and I want some advice on which fish are good to begin with and own when my tank matures. Also wht kind of fish would be liable as a successfull breeder for a possible ongoing fish business. I would like to make a few bucks on some fish to sell to my lfs.

More info? What kind of fish are you interested in? Colorful? Oddballs? Schooling? Inverts? Will you have plants?
Red cherry shrimp will breed prolifically and just about any LFS will take them. Guppies, mollies, and platies breed easy but will eat their own young. Endlers breed very prolifocally and dont usually eat their own young. Then their is also convicts, apisto, and kribensis cichlids. Convicts and apistos are supposed to breed at an unholy rate!

Back
Top Bottom