33 gallon tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jft

Aquarium Advice Regular
anyone have photos of 33 gallon tanks 48 x 12 x12 and how do you like them?

Too short. I bought one for leopard geckos since they only use the bottom. For the money you should get a 40long (same footprint just taller) or a standard 55.

I am not keeping geckos I am keeping fish and plants

jft said:
I am not keeping geckos I am keeping fish and plants

Hahaha he is just making a comparasin, it has nothing to do with geckos except for the fact that his tank was used for them..

Gboy66 said:
Hahaha he is just making a comparasin, it has nothing to do with geckos except for the fact that his tank was used for them..

Yes but how would a review on using it for geckos help someone using it for an aquarium?

It wouldn't in the slightest really...

Scouser said:
Yes but how would a review on using it for geckos help someone using it for an aquarium?

It wouldn't in the slightest really...

Well it was said that he bought the tank and encouraged an upgrade soo..

They are not good for aquariums. They are too short. For about the same amount of money you could buy a 40long or a standard 55.

They're fine if those are the dimensions that someone wants, and that person is willing to work within the confines of those dimensions. Just saying.

Those dimensions sound really good if you love bottom feeders (i know I do!) I know the top of my 29 always looks empty. And with live plants it would be good becuase the plants will be closer to the light. If I has a tank that size I would get cories, khuli loaches, bristlenose plecos, and some rams...

severum mama said:
They're fine if those are the dimensions that someone wants, and that person is willing to work within the confines of those dimensions. Just saying.

Exactly, everyone doesn't want the same thing.

Just because a person dislikes it doesn't mean it won't suit another's needs perfectly.

Type it into google and click the images button. Gives you great ideas for set ups, too.

Back
Top Bottom